Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Ser. A, Mathematical Sciences
About this journal
The journal Proceedings of the Japan Academy was established in 1912 as the Proceedings of the Imperial Academy by the then Imperial Academy of Japan. The journal was divided into the Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Series A and Series B in 1977.
- All fields of mathematical sciences covered
- Original papers, including rapid communications, published.
- Free online access to papars through Project Euclid. http://projecteuclid.org/pja
- Papers of up to 6 pages accepted.
- Fifty free copies provided to authors.
- For submission details, see "Notice to Authors" on the journal's website. https://www.japan-acad.go.jp/en/publishing/pja_a/notice.html
The class file for TeX is available in our homepage.
ISSN : 0386-2194
The Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Series A has joined the Project Euclid. The issues are available at http://projecteuclid.org/pja.
PJA Ser. A Editorial Board
- Heisuke HIRONAKA
- Executive Editor
- Masaki KASHIWARA
- Editorial Board Members
- Shigefumi MORI
- Kenji FUKAYA
MARUZEN-YUSHODO Co., Ltd., Export Department, 1-9-18 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0022, Japan.