Transactions of the Japan Academy
The first issue of the Transactions of the Japan Academy was published in 1942 under the title Transactions of the Imperial Academy. The journal adopted its present title in 1948 just after the Imperial Academy transitioned to the Japan Academy in December 1947. The journal is published in Japanese three times a year. It carries papers presented by the Academy members at its General Meetings (held every month except July and August), proceedings of the General Meetings, notes and news, reports on the members' visits to overseas academies, and memorials for members who have passed away.
The Academy established an online public access service for the Transactions of the Japan Academy in January 2007. Volume 61 and above can be accessed at the CiNii (Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator) website of the National Institute of Informatics, while volume 60 and below are maintained on the J-STAGE site of the Japan Science and Technology Agency.
Table of Contents of Most Recent Journal
- Proceedings at the 1061st General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1062nd General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1063rd General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1064th General Meeting
- Yoshio HIRAI :On Two Types of Contractual Relation
- Makoto ITOH :Economic Thoughts and Theories of S.Gesell and Local Currencies
Notes and News
Seventh Meeting of Japan Academy－National Academy of Sciences,
Republic of Korea Science Forum