Transactions of the Japan Academy
The first issue of the Transactions of the Japan Academy was published in 1942 under the title Transactions of the Imperial Academy. The journal adopted its present title in 1948 just after the Imperial Academy transitioned to the Japan Academy in December 1947. The journal is published in Japanese three times a year. It carries papers presented by the Academy members at its General Meetings (held every month except July and August), proceedings of the General Meetings, notes and news, reports on the members' visits to overseas academies, and memorials for members who have passed away.
The Academy established an online public access service for the Transactions of the Japan Academy in January 2007. Volume 61 and above can be accessed at the CiNii (Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator) website of the National Institute of Informatics, while volume 60 and below are maintained on the J-STAGE site of the Japan Science and Technology Agency.
- Proceedings at the 1081st General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1082nd General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1083rd General Meeting
- Proceedings at the 1084th General Meeting
- Yoichi HIGUCHI :« Constitutionnalisme » et « pouvoir constituant »：rivalité et complémentalité entre eux — A propos des arguements récents en Europe et au Japon
Notes and News
Nineth Meeting of Japan Academy—National Academy of Sciences, Republic of Korea Science Forum